Monday, November 19, 2012

This is a why it's called "The Fight of The Champions"!!! #UFC154


I've never been so excited my whole life for a fight except for this one and I only have one word to describe it... "LEGENDARY"!!!

Photos taken from mmafighting.com (Thank you guys!!)


GSP enters the ring!


Meet the love of my life... 


Face-off!! 













OMG He's HOT!!! 



GSP hit the ground after a kick from Condit on the 3rd Round!


Blood Everywhere! 


Two Awesome Fighters Indeed!!


GSP defeated Condit by unanimous decision... 



And here's my Blow by blow account-tweet of the fight!! Haha!
(Note for non-twitter users: Read thread from Bottom to Top)




GSP: “Carlos Condit gave me my toughest fight. He’s an amazing martial artist, and this loss will make him a better martial artist. He’s gonna come back stronger,”
Condit: “It’s a great compliment from such a great champion,” Condit said, “But I’m still disappointed.”


This is a why it's called "The Fight of The Champions"!!! Intense!! Blood Everywhere!! 

My heart's about to explode!! #UFC154


For more UFC 154 photos, please visit mmafighting.com



No comments:

Post a Comment