Monday, July 16, 2012

Back to Jogging 101!!


Since I started jogging again... (just today actually!), I'm sure i have to add jogging shoes on my shopping list... so i began searching online. I first visited Nike.com however i seriously had a hard time browsing for their products (stupid me.. i know! haha!)... So i switched to Adidas Philippines online! LOL! Now there were lots of shoes and outfits to choose from... and to make my life easier, i filtered it "New to Old" products. 


These are the shoes i loved...

 
Womens Adidas Originals 1609ER Black Yellow
"It's an original.. I just have to have one!"











Womens Adidas Adicolor White Black
" Simply because I love Black.."










Womens Adidas Adicolor White Gold
"I just love the gold branding and the triple signature stripes... Classic!" 










Womens Adidas Adicolor Staten Island White Green
  " I'm a green archer.. need i say more? "











Well, looks like I'll be broke by the end of my 2-week vacay! But at least I'll be healthy and fit right?!! Fist bump! LOL!


Will be visiting Adidas store later today or tomorrow!! #EXCITEDMUCH


Check them out

No comments:

Post a Comment