Saturday, July 21, 2012

So You Wanna be Sexy?



So I just found out today that there is a formula in getting the perfect figure - one which guarantees turning the heads of the opposite sex. According to a research, The bust size and ratios of the thigh-height and waist-hip ratio are the crucial dimensions. I don't know about the thigh-height ratio thingy but I'm more interested in the hip-waist ratio calculation! Haha!

Formula for a perfect figure:  [based on the Waist-to-hip ratio (WHR) calculation]


                 WHR  =     Circumference of the Waist    <    0.7
                                  Circumference of the Hips


Instruction: Divide your waist measurement to your hip measurement. Quotient should be less than or equal to 0.7 to be considered SEXY!! Important Note: The smaller your waist-to-hip ratio, the more sexually alluring you are. 

For example, for a 36-24-36 figure, WHR is 24/36 = 0.66 ( Sizzling hot!! 0.66 < 0.7 )

So if you wanna be sexy... Make sure you get at least 0.69 WHR just to be safe!! =P
So I guess you're now curious about my WHR correct? LOL! Good thing, I don't have an available tape measure at home. Hahaha!


Anyway, Here are my top 3 picks for the world's most sexiest!


#3 Beyonce Knowles

 "Voluptuous Vixen"










#2 Megan Fox

"Simply Hot"













#1 Angelina Jolie 

"My Forever Girl Crush"














Resources:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Manchester
http://www.redorbit.com/news/health/979083/curve_appeal/


 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! There's a Formula for everything!! Why not? LOL =P

    ReplyDelete