Friday, September 14, 2012

Meet My Number 2!




I EAT SWEETS WHEN I'M SAD! #TRUESTORY

I've been a Starbucks baby ever since coffee shops became a "HIT" that's why I felt  really bad when I found out that my new office is not accessible to any SB branch! But anyway, since I'm a self-proclaimed coffee-addict, I have to find other means of getting caffeine into my system... and VOILA.. Look what I found... Highlands Coffee!

  



Meet My Number Two


Taken from my BB (sorry for the resolution)





It's the Beans!!


grabbed from Highlands Coffee Philippines' FB page

 

My New Fave: Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin
(Yes, I'm eating it already...LOL)

 





My Quick Fix 






Check out their latest promo: 5TH Drink On Us!! 
Valid until 10/10/2012!


This is my 2nd one! =P



View their site:






No comments:

Post a Comment