Saturday, September 22, 2012

You had me at SCHUBLIG!!


I've never been to Seattle's Best Coffee my entire life that's why i find it kinda unusual that we stumbled here this morning for breakfast... Actually, we're just looking for a new place to eat at Bonifacio High when my mom saw their Big Breakfast Menu poster.... I was hesitant at first but when I saw the "Big Schublig Sausage" I finally said yes (I SUPER LOVE SAUSAGES!!) ! I didn't order coffee though cause I'm not really sure if I'd love their cappuccino version but I sure did order a Super Heavy Brekky Meal!! AND I MUST SAY... IT'S DELICIOUS!!!  













Plain Pancake




Big Breakfast #3





French Toast and Sausage Mushroom Omelletes



















Going Home Now





Next time I promise to try their Caramel Macchiato! 
(ThoughI'm not really sure if they have that on their menu! =P )




Check their site:

http://www.seattlesbest.com.ph


No comments:

Post a Comment