Monday, September 3, 2012

Vape All You Want! I'm Officially Hooked!! #VapeCloud



A year ago, I got sick! I had trouble breathing coz the left side of my lungs accumulated water. From then on, I was never allowed to smoke by my pulmo! Well actually, I don't really smoke but the people around me smokes a lot so YES... I'm  a 2nd-hand smoker! 


" Brb, I'll just vape..." 


Got this chat message last April and I was like "What the hell is vape?" LOL! Well eventually I found out that vape is like a term you use when your using "electronic cigarette" and the first time I tried it... I GOT HOOKED!!! Why? Cause it's safe to use, It comes in different flavors (watermelon & strawberry are my faves) and YOU CAN VAPE ANYWHERE YOU WANT!! So Yes, I bought 2 sets of e-cig from Vape Cloud!



VAPING = SMOKING CIGARETTE MINUS THE HEALTH RISKS
 

So What is Electronic Cigarrette?


E-cig is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine by way of a vaporized solution. It is an alternative to smoked tobacco products, such as cigarettes, cigars, or pipe. (www.howtovape.com). You can buy them in sets or customize it!


Things You Will Need:


1. Power source






2. Atomizer (heating element)


 


3. Cartridge ( contains the liquid storage material)

 

FYI: Some e-cigs combine cartridge and atomizer in one called "cartomizers".  


 4. Tip



5. Juice





It comes in different flavors!





You can also buy accessories for your Vape... like the Vape lace! It makes your vape look like a pen! LOL!




Vape for Kikay Girls!



So what are you waiting for? MAKE THE SWITCH!!!





Check their site:

Vape Cloud (Breathe clouds not smoke!)
Website: facebook.com/vapecloud 
Contact number: +63-932-860-2223
 



7 comments: