Thursday, September 27, 2012

SEX at 2 am... Extremely Fattening!



SEX as in "Sinangag Express" at 2am!! LOL! And yeah I know this joke is like sooooo pre-historic na! Hahaha! 


I remembered the first time I heard about it was at school (in Agno more specifically..) There was this guy shouting loudly at a group of girls walking towards the Sports Complex saying "Hey, SEX tayo!!!". I WAS REALLY SHOCKED!! But what's more surprising was that, I was the ONLY ONE who found it inappropriate. No one really reacted!! I was like.. "What's happening to our kabataan nowadays?" ( with that LOLA expression on my face!) Hahaha!! Then later that day I found out what it really means... It really makes me smile everytime I remember that! LOL! =P


Anyway, Food here is very affordable. In fact, most of the people I know places 2-3 orders per visit here. Haha! =P





But seriously, you'd probably just see me here when I'm drunk... (BF branch) #True Story


No comments:

Post a Comment