Friday, August 31, 2012

WHAT THE HELL IS GANGNAM STYLE ??! LOL!!


I've been seeing THIS trend in social networking sites and even celebrities like Katy Perry's tweeting about it! #Gangnam #GangnamStyle  



What the hell is Gangnam Style??? LOL!! So out of curiosity, I Googled it... Well actually, I You-Tubed it!! And I ALMOST DIED LAUGHING WHILE WATCHING THE MUSIC VIDEO!! #YouTube #Viral #KPOP #LOL #FOMCDOLMFAOTROTFLOL (falls of my chair dying of laughing my fucking ass off then rolling on the floor laughing out loud!!) #AWESOME




Gangnam Style

Written and Performed by: Korean pop singer park Jae Sung
Genre: Dance Pop
Album:  PSY 6 (Six Rules)
Origin: Youtube
Released:  July 15th, 2012

 






Now I feel like dancing... "Oppan Gangnam Style"!! LOL


This is so going into my playlist!! HAHAHA #NoJudgingPlease


FYI:
According to knowyourmeme.com : “Gangnam Style” is a Korean neologism mainly associated with upscale fashion and lavish lifestyle associated with trendsetters in Seoul’s Gangnam district (강남), which is considered the most affluent part of the metropolitan area. In colloquial usage, it is comparable to the English slang terms “swag” or “yolo”.

Trivia:
It's sometimes referred to as the " Condom Gundam Style" LOL

BTW, Check out our own version!!! Laughtrip!!! 


Pinoy Gangnam Style



References:

Wikipedia.com

3 comments: