Sunday, August 26, 2012

Kanin Club... Filipino Dining at Its Best!



Since my cousin Ting-Ting hasn't visited Filipino restaurants for a long time... (well she said Filipino food in the states doesn't taste that authentic), my cousin Roxy decided to bring us to Kanin Club in Ayala Triangle Gardens! 


I was actually hesitant at first going there coz I was like thinking that everything in the menu has "kanin" which means "carbo-overload" in girls world and we have like a few days before the wedding! But anyway, we went... and I had no regrets!!


The place was just small but cozy and the restaurant's interior is very Filipino. 

Food was awesome especially the "Crispy Dinuguan"! (I can eat it like forever!! LOL!). If this is the first time you've heard about crispy dinuguan, I'm pretty sure you'll be very much surprised when you taste it.. believe me!! Even their "Sinangag na Sinigang" rice was very tasteful... you can eat it without any viand seriously! 


Anyway, Here's what we ordered:




Ensaladang Mangga wih Salted Egg






 Crispy Dinuguan




Binukadkad na Tilapia   





Boneless Daing na Bangus





Sinangag na Sinigang 




Fresh Ripe Mango 






Sago't Gulaman 






I'd definitely come back here to try more of their dishes! Food here is great and affordable! Try it!!




Kanin Club - Ayala Triangle Gardens

Operating Hours: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM, Mon-Sun
Contact Number: (02) 621-6109
 

No comments:

Post a Comment