Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Meet My New Crush... Ryan Couture! #MMA



Since Ryan Couture tweeted me back... He is totally going into my blog! LOL!

I bet all of you knows or at least heard about "Randy Couture" right? Well, Ryan is Randy's son and he's also an MMA fighter under Strikeforce lightweight division, currently training under XTREME COUTURE.


 Grabbed from MMAFighting.com


Ryan's Bio:

Name: Ryan Couture
Birthday: 1982-08-27
Height: 5'10
Weight: 156 lbs

Ryan's Fighting History:

5 wins (1 KO;2 Submission;2 Decision)
1 Loss (decision) 
0 KO



I can't wait to watch his next fight but for the meantime, Let's Greet Him a Happy Happy Birthday!!!


BTW, Ryan's celebrating his birthday on Aug 31 at Tabu, MGM Grand Las Vegas!! See poster below for details!!  








For more information and reservation:




1 comment: